I'm interested in the entire stack from low level bit flipping to 3d graphics to modern web dev and primarily work as a full stack developer and secondarily as a technical artist
As such my work experience varies and I've tackled non-trivial production work on game engines, shaders, DCC scripts, scientific libraries, database utilities, mobile applications, device drivers and about any web front & backend stack you can name.
Nowadays I work solely as an independent contractor and build, extend and maintain customs systems for clients while operating my own SaaS and in my own time I tinker with computer graphics and contribute to open source projects that I use and like.
Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing
- Rust for web backends, scrapers, data processing and bots
- Register based virtual machine with memory mapping & interrupts
Experimental programming language and compiler built on LLVM
- Browser based tool for generating a GUI from a CLI tool in a single portable binary
- Flutter for imagining and experimenting with new financial experiences
- Achieving at least a
1100, 1600, 2000 classic online chess rating — lichess
- Highly proficient: C, up to C++14, Java, PHP, Python, Scheme, TypeScript
- Fairly good at: Unity, Godot, OpenGL, GLSL, (Dart) Flutter, Blender (I served for 7 years as a moderator on blender.stackexchange.com), SDL, libgdx, Qt and other frameworks etc...
- Can get work done:Subset of (x86_64 asm), Lua, C#, VB, Go
- Knowledgeable, but haven't used in any serious capacity: Unreal Engine, Rust
- Stuff I ❤ working with: Laravel, Vue & TailwindCSS with InertiaJS, PostgreSQL, TypeScript, Qt, RabbitMQ, Docker, OpenGL, WebAssembly and recently gRPC.