I'm a multi-disciplinary software developer with close to a decade of experience. I primarily work as a full stack application developer and secondarily as a technical and 3d artist.
As such my work experience varies and I've tackled non-trivial production work on game engines, shaders, DCC scripts, scientific libraries, database utilities, device drivers and about any web front & backend stack you can think of.
Nowadays by day I work as an independent contractor and build, extend and maintain customs systems for clients, by night I tinker with computer graphics and contribute to open source projects that I use.
- Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing
- Rust for web backends, kernel development and engine development
- Achieving at least a
1100, 1600 classic online chess rating — lichess
- Proficient: Unity, Godot, OpenGL, GLSL, Blender (I served for 7 years as a moderator on blender.stackexchange.com), SDL, libgdx, Qt and other frameworks etc...
- Can get work done: ARM, minimal subset of (x86_64 asm), Lua, C#, VB
- Knowledgeable but haven't used in any serious capacity: Unreal Engine, Rust, Go
I'd be happy to write back if you send an email to